- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Level 22
- 24 Hours
- 04-13-2011 @ 04:19 PM
- 10 replies
- 947 views
This needn't just be restricted to sibling favouritism. It can be in regards to anyone in your family. So, only children may not feel left out.
Also, this is a two-way analysis:
1. Your experience of favouritism towards you over others in your family, or those over you.
2. Your favouritism. In regards to who you favour over others, in your family.
Perhaps you firmly believe that favouritism is not present within your family. That all members are treated equally. Perhaps you aren't sure where the favouritism actually lies, either way, perhaps you can make a reasonable guesstimation.
Simply discuss this issue in all its realms. If you so wish.
Join GeneralForum.com today for FREE!
- Join thousands of discussions on every topic imaginable!
- Chat with people from all over the world in real time!
- Play live games with other members in real time!
- Make new friends, discuss new ideas, talk about whatever!
- Yes, it's free! What are you waiting for? DO IT NOW!
But from where I sat I didn't see it and I don't favor my mom over my dad or my dad over my mom or my brother over my sister or my sister over my brother.
My little brother literally gets what he wants when he wants!
I guess that's my fault too though, I spoil him a lot and stick up for him when he's in trouble.
My mum and my dad have always wanted a boy and though I know I'm loved it's a lot harder for me to get them to see reason. Even though at the minute I'm the success of the family!
Last edited by Kibi; 04-14-2011 at 09:30 AM..
edit: found it, but it's just the 'jealousy between siblings' thread.
But she also tells both of us that we're each her favourite (in front of the other one, lol). Like Bruce Forsyth telling every contestant "you're my favourite!" as they come off stage on Strictly Come Dancing.
2. All I can think of is I slightly favour my grandma over my other 2 grandparents because she's so CUTE! lol no, mainly because she lost her husband many years ago and she's all alone and I really feel for her. I love my other grandparents exactly the same, don't get me wrong, I just have a soft spot for my little grandma.
But anyway, there's no true favouritism in my family from what I can tell.
Last edited by Rebeccaaa; 04-14-2011 at 09:28 AM..
But I do favorite my mom over my dad.
Oh and my grandma[from mom's side].... I have a soft spot for her.
I'm the middle child and typically in the middle of everything! I unfortunately get pulled into all kinds of problems between my sister and my brother and other issues. So Im close to everyone in my family. My little sister is closer to my father and my brother to my mother. While I - like i said - am in the middle.
we can't really bring it up because its a pretty touchy subject to my mom. So we just deal with it. I mean its not like the family is split or anything. :3
I guess I favour my sister over my brothers, because well I only have one sister but a million brothers.
But in a way, I still was and kinda still am. My brother is a dead beat, and while my sister is doing really well NOW, she was into some hard drugs before she had her first kid.
Last edited by shelgarr; 04-15-2011 at 04:29 PM..
- Other News/Discussions
- 12 Hours Ago
- Other News/Discussions
- 14 Hours Ago
- General Discussion
- 04-15-2010 07:17 AM